moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Thursday, January 26, 2006

painful and ready to go

well first of all these past few days have been so crazy. I've been trying to get ahold of my sister who is in Thailand and my aunt who and moved to China to get married to her fiance. Well also i have been playing soccer and totally hurt my shoulder and have been trying to make the pain go away and yet im still playing soccer and pushing myself because we have a tournament this weekden and i am going to be there i am not going to let this get into the way of the game of make the team feel bad. Well I shall go now I have no more to say at this moment. Well I will write again soon when i have a bit more time. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home