moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Sunday, February 12, 2006

i do not know what to think.

Well as today rolls on i want to go home. I want to run and never be found. Im being cut for funding wich means i need to find a way to get money and fast. loans well i said i would never do it but it looks like its my only choice here. Well....... I hope that life gets easier. Well soccer was really fun this weekend other than the fact that I hurt not one but both ankles. I was angry with one person when they said i was faking.. i take that seriouse. I do not fake being hurt, its not the kind of person I am. Either im okay or I am dead seriouse when I say I am hurt. anyways that is all that is going on in my life. I will write again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home