moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Friday, February 17, 2006

so busy but so enjoying life

Well it seems like lately my life is homework. Its like I do not exsist without homework there by my side. I have read so many words and written so many words that Im amazed that my brain isnt mush from things that im still thinking about, things that I do not really understand and last of all.... because ive been creative with papers that I have written. My aunt Got Married! YAY! I have a new Uncle, im excited to meet him his name is Omer... Hes from africa and yet hes living in china as a professor and now soon to come to Canada. Right now it seems like there are so many boring things that are happening but then it seems like something amazing happens so it all evens it out. Well thats all I got from my brain at this moment. I think I need to sleep for a few days and then I should be fine. Hopefully something else exciting will happen in the next few days. Im out. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home