moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Friday, March 24, 2006

a time where i dont know where to go

Well its been quite awhile since ive written, it seems so hard for me to find time in my day to write my thoughts, my feelings. Well This semester is almost up and I am beginning to feel like i have no clue what to do with my life when summer hits. Do I find a job in a store or do i try to get a job in the oilfeild? These past three months have been the best time of my life so far, or at least it is what it feels. God has been changing me, forming me into the person he has created me to be. I am so excited to see the finished product. It excites me already and its been such a short time.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Ami rules, it has been a fun semester for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home