moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Saturday, May 06, 2006

HOME AND WANTING TO LEAVE

Well I dont know if it is a good thing but I have been home for a week now and I really want to go back to Eston. My second home for the next four years of my life. I love it there, I lvoe everything about that place, the people not only in the school but also in the town itself. Life has been crazy busy since I came home, I travelled all day Monday from Eston to Slave and then started work Tuesday morning bright and early. Unfortunantly I had to quit at Extra Foods for a better job. I was only getting 3-4 hours a day and 4 days a week so I decided for the best of it I would take a full time job that was 8 hours a day 5-6 days a week. So I start that on this coming monday. I am excited I will be a waitress at a nice restaraunt called HearthStone Grille. Well yes I love being home and seeing my parents and siblings everyday but I miss classes as weird as that seems. The late night talks I shared with some amazing people. Things that I have to look forwards to in the fall I can not wait it excites me. Well My sister gets home in a little over a week now and I can not wait to see her. I have not seen her since January First when I started FGBC. We have many stories to tell and Im excited for that. Well I am glad to be home and at the same time I can not wait to go back to school. This summer is exciting for me I can not wait to see what God has instore for me. It will be one amazing journey that I can not wait to take. Well I am falling asleep as i write this and waiting for a phone call but I think I will go to bed seeing how i worked all week and that im behind on my sleep as it is. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home