moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Monday, May 29, 2006

My Biggest Dream



Well This is HawkNelson, This band inspires me, to practice me guitar, sit down with a pen and peice of paper and create music. Music is my second Love, Its right up there under God and my Family. So Its really my third Love in life. I was able to see HawkNelson live this past weekend. It was amazing. Sing along to their songs, hope and dream that one day I too will be preforming. Infront of the crowds at YC, that is my biggest dream. And only God knows if that will happen, It is in his hands and I trust him to do as what is right. As much as id love to be up there infront of people. if not then its something that I will live with even though I wont lie. Id probley be upset that my biggest dream never came true. Ive dreamed of making music since a young age. I only hope that someone would like my music enough to sign me. Well that is my blurb of the day. That is my biggest dream that I have just made known to the world.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Express that desire that rests deep in your heart. Ami, rock out, and revive Rock n Roll!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Momma says "rock-n-role is from the debil" (waterboy)

Scott says, "dreams and goals are completely different animals. Dreams are good enough to just think about. Goals demand achievement, practice, and action." Is this a dream or a goal for you Ami? I would love to see you succeed.

I dream of winning the next Mr. Universe body building competition.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger doxasky said...

Pursue it my friend. It was good to see you at YC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home