moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mr. Casey

Well my friends. I am here to say that the blog I wrote about the young boy who was in the tractor fire is completley healed. He has no scar tissue at all. Thank you God for healing him and softening his heart towards you. I pray that you would help him Grow and see that the things of the past didnt happen because you wanted to hurt him AND that they werent his fault that it happened. He is completley healed and looks as good if not better than what he did look like before the accident! Thank you to those who helped fight the battle in prayer! like we learned this year in school... WE FIGHT FACE DOWN. that is so true.
am.i.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Funny I was listening to 'Facedown' when I read this. If there is one thing the Lord has been teaching me it's that there is power in prayer. What a wonderful testimony Ami. Can't wait to encourage others by it.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger doxasky said...

Glad he's doing well. Keep getting facedown. Miss you.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I am so glad to hear that he is doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home