moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Sunday, June 11, 2006

so tired, so worn out.........

Well who ever thought that working full time with one day off a week would get to you? As much as I love my job im getting so tired. so worn out. It makes me sick but i keep going back everyday because i love the "regulars" who come in. I love talking to the air "fire fighter" pilots and telling them what you did in the morning or talk about the weather since its what they enjoy. I love that about work. The 9-10 hour days are getting to me though. I feel like im loosing energy but theres always something there when I need it. I thank God everyday for providing me with a job such as I have. I could ask for nothing better. Well that is what I have been feeling lately.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger doxasky said...

I hope that one day you have off eache week is full of rest and fulfillment and that you find yourself refreshed and ready for a new week. Love ya!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Hang in there Ami! Your rest will come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home