moments in life

i guess you could say this is a sneak peak at what im feeling, what im thinking.. this is my world

Monday, June 12, 2006

somethings missing......



well today as i sat at home all night and ate supper with the family and watched to game it hit me. something is missing. Ukraine... was the only word running through my mind. running through over and over again. I miss ukraine in ways i cant describe. i miss saying things in russian, hearing them tell me i need to go to their speach doctor and laughing with them. having three complete outfits to decide from for a month and a weeks straight. I miss that. I miss eating their bread and what they call mayo. How i long to go back. I would drop everything i have to go there again. my job, and get a student loan for school in the fall. how i want to go back. how empty it has made me feel. so weird.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Isn't a Street Invader team headed there?

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawwweeeee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home